Alea Iacta Est

Rolling Dice for Pretend Stuff

Adventures in Grath - Gameplay

Tolr'ax

Re: Adventures in Grath - Gameplay

Post by Tolr'ax on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:25 pm

Dook wrote:"Meh name is Zylo. I am capable of taking care of mehself and I don' have any interest in yer money. Yeh don' have to trust meh and it seems yeh situation is the same whether yeh come with meh or not. So, what will it be?" I start walking away, towards the direction that woman went, using a gesture from my hand that indicates to her to follow.

Banmila whips her head around seemingly to check the surroundings for onlookers, "Ok, I'll come with you, Zylo sir. Because I need a strong companion, no one will bother me with you around!" She smiles up at you with a toothy grin. She throws her hood over her face and follows along with you.
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:33 pm

Zylo - You and Banmila walk towards where you saw the nice woman walk to, you see a platform with a woman stepping down from, she looks slightly elvish to you. She has dark skin, almost gray in hue, her features are all slightly pointed. She has white hair that contrasts her skin. She would be considered beautiful in most circles. (hehe recycled descriptions!)
    There are about a dozen people with her, they are armed with good steel and armored in chain mail, a couple of them are in dark leather armor with crossbows at their sides with short swords and daggers.

You see the drunk dwarf in the distance standing in front of a building...just standing there, unmoving.
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:36 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:Shoshana - The man lowers his weapon, "What are ye here for, friend? Armor? (he looks at your chain mail) Waterskins? A place to duck your head till this whole shite blows o'er?"

"That-" she throws a thumb over her shoulder at the nonsense outside, "is not likely to blow over. Slave revolts in these lands aren't tolerated. The heavy hand of justice will be here sooner rather than later. No matter, if the Gods will it, so shall it be. What I need of you, Brother Bowman, is supplies. I'm quitting this place before that heavy hand arrives and I'm caught in the mix. What goods have you?"
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:43 pm

Shoshana - The man gives you a chuckle "Aye, I grabbed my crossbow as soon as the ruckus started."
    He waves his hand around the small shop. You see different goods. "I got what ye see. Some armor, couple of slings if that be yer weapon of choice, water skins, got leather if ye need it (he chuckles at that for some reason) got a quiver of arrows if ye want to shoot yer way outta the town, other than that, I only have some leather whips if ye' into that (he gives you a little wink)....or since ye' be headin' out o' town (he pauses) are ye' lookin' for somethin' a lil more hard to find (winks at this too)"
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:07 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:Shoshana - The man gives you a chuckle "Aye, I grabbed my crossbow as soon as the ruckus started."
    He waves his hand around the small shop. You see different goods. "I got what ye see. Some armor, couple of slings if that be yer weapon of choice, water skins, got leather if ye need it (he chuckles at that for some reason) got a quiver of arrows if ye want to shoot yer way outta the town, other than that, I only have some leather whips if ye' into that (he gives you a little wink)....or since ye' be headin' out o' town (he pauses) are ye' lookin' for somethin' a lil more hard to find (winks at this too)"

"Don't be crude, Brother. I'll take two waterskins, a whip, a net if you've got it, some leather thongs, and... what else do you have?"
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:12 pm

I walk into the smith shop, and look around.
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:22 pm

Shoshana - "33 silver for the whip and skins, don't have a net for ye', I'm a little connected to some of the shadier fellas 'round town. I got some toxins that might suit ye, or some more discreet weaponry, caltrops, got a few guard costumes that I've whipped up, plenty of manacles, acid, tools for thieves, ya know."
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:53 pm

Delrun - You walk to the door and reach for the handle and find it locked.

Zylo - You see the dwarf move to a building and reach for it and stand there for a few seconds.
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:37 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:Shoshana - "33 silver for the whip and skins, don't have a net for ye', I'm a little connected to some of the shadier fellas 'round town. I got some toxins that might suit ye, or some more discreet weaponry, caltrops, got a few guard costumes that I've whipped up, plenty of manacles, acid, tools for thieves, ya know."

"Whips and skins, and manacles for 30." (Persuasion +8 )
    Dook

Post by Dook on Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:05 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:Zylo - You and Banmila walk towards where you saw the nice woman walk to, you see a platform with a woman stepping down from, she looks slightly elvish to you. She has dark skin, almost gray in hue, her features are all slightly pointed. She has white hair that contrasts her skin. She would be considered beautiful in most circles. (hehe recycled descriptions!)
    There are about a dozen people with her, they are armed with good steel and armored in chain mail, a couple of them are in dark leather armor with crossbows at their sides with short swords and daggers.

You see the drunk dwarf in the distance standing in front of a building...just standing there, unmoving.

I took not that the dwarf was the same from the bar. I saw the dwarf walk into the shop. The dwarf seemed friendly, well....except for the accidental murder, but accidental murder is better than intentional murder. So I thought he would be of some help to me, if not at least to Banmila. I make my way inside of the shop to view who all is inside and what we can do to help this situation.
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood on Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:37 pm

"Bah! Closed up eh? Can't say I blame em, but me pick could use a sharpenin." I look down disappointed, wishing something would brighten my day after having accidentally killed that dwarf's brother. I look back behind me and look towards the wolfman and his small cloaked friend. "Oi! You ain't here to cause trouble too are ya?"
    Dook

Post by Dook on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Jamros Mageblood wrote:"Bah! Closed up eh? Can't say I blame em, but me pick could use a sharpenin." I look down disappointed, wishing something would brighten my day after having accidentally killed that dwarf's brother. I look back behind me and look towards the wolfman and his small cloaked friend. "Oi! You ain't here to cause trouble too are ya?"

I hold my hands up and gesture them to say I am friendly. "I remember yeh from the bar. I was wondering if yeh made sense of the outside riots?"
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:20 pm

"Aye fine then, that crowd there was the slaves that decided to trade shackles fer blood. Dey masters are the dead in the roads.." my hand waving towards the bodies, "seems somelady rallied em into a small army, saying it's they town now." My eyes peer to the smaller figure next to Zylo, "So who be the two of ya? I'm Delrun." I say with my hand extended to shake.
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:22 am

Shoshana - "Ye tryinte bargin with me! I'll tell ye what, I'll give ya what yer askin', but for 31, final price." The man sticks out his hand awaiting a shake.

Delrun - The cloaked figure partially reveals her face, a gnome it seems "Banmila, Banmila Elphina Elwyse Fensys. This fine lad has agreed to help me get to safety, seeing as the town has been overthrown to the slaves, for which I used to...ehhhh....feed soup" she says as she grins a toothy grin. Her hands wildly flailing as she talks. "I need to get out of the city before all hell breaks loose"

Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:33 am

Tolr'ax wrote:Shoshana - "Ye tryinte bargin with me! I'll tell ye what, I'll give ya what yer askin', but for 31, final price." The man sticks out his hand awaiting a shake.

Shoshana will accept, pay, and leave with her new things. Stepping back onto the street, she looks around for a stables.
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:18 pm

Shoshana - The tanner thanks you for your purchase "Thank ye fer yer business". As you step out into the street, you notice the dwarf from earlier, a hairy young man, and a cloaked midget chatting in the street. There is no stable in sight.
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:Shoshana - The tanner thanks you for your purchase "Thank ye fer yer business". As you step out into the street, you notice the dwarf from earlier, a hairy young man, and a cloaked midget chatting in the street. There is no stable in sight.

"Brothers, do you know if there's a stable or coach in town?"
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Shoshana - the cloaked midget turns to you, you see a smile from under the cloak "Stable? I know of one close, I bought my mare from there, they don't charge much and the steeds are fair quality. Although mine did die early, but who knows why" the figure's hands guesture wildly as it speaks. It's hands adjust the hood and you see underneath it two bright blue eyes looking at you. Squeaking voice stops dead and pulls the hood from her head. A gnome woman with cropped blonde hair and stunning eyes looks at you. "My you are a gorgeous lass" she says from a smile.
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:12 pm

"Fantastic! Perhaps you can lead us there then? Help us out of here and you'll have me shield to stay behind..or hers! Your preference." I say with a wink while nodding towards Shoshana.
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:54 pm

All - "I sure can, but only if you all promise to protect me, I am just a little woman, ya know." She gestures to her body and how small she is. "I can help with the horse payment as well" She smiles and looks up at Shoshana keenly.
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:12 pm

Shoshana eyes the tiny woman. (Insight +4)
    Dook

Post by Dook on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:14 pm

"I think that will beh the best action teh go with times like these. Let's get going before the second wind comes, eh?" I say gesturing to the door

I nod to the store owner for welcoming us.

"Lead the way small one." I start moving to the door to head outside.
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:08 am

Shoshana - you sense that this small gnome is scared for her life and that she is genuine.

Zylo - The store owner doesn't see you since there is a wall and door in the way, he does not acknowledge you.
    Banmila waves you onward moving towards the stable "stay close" she squeaks
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:29 am

Tolr'ax wrote:Shoshana - you sense that this small gnome is scared for her life and that she is genuine.

Zylo - The store owner doesn't see you since there is a wall and door in the way, he does not acknowledge you.
    Banmila waves you onward moving towards the stable "stay close" she squeaks

So shall it be. Shoshana merely nods, and follows.
    Dook

Post by Dook on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:56 am

Banmila waves you onward moving towards the stable "stay close" she squeaks[/quote]

.....*-*

I look to the woman "I think it is better we take a longer wae to the stables. Avoiding the crowd would be the bes' option."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:39 pm