Alea Iacta Est

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alea Iacta Est

Rolling Dice for Pretend Stuff

4 posters

Adventures in Grath - Gameplay

Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Adventures in Grath - Gameplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures in Grath - Gameplay

Post by Troyer Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:15 am

Shoshana picks up her mace, resting the heavy head on her shoulder.
    Dook
    Dook

Adventures in Grath - Gameplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures in Grath - Gameplay

Post by Dook Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:13 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:The men gather the coin (how much did you drop).
    They walk away victorious.

I dropped 30 gp.

I walk over to Delrun. "Help a young pup out, would ye...hehe"
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:53 pm

You lift up onto the horse flawlessly, the horse looks back at the two of you, and a little twinkle in his eye gives you both the impression that he respects you.
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:13 pm

"Yeh think I can rent the war horse with 27 gp?" I say to Delrun... as I collapse on the horse.
    Jamros Mageblood
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:04 pm

"Yeh could try fer with the wagon horse. No way that man going to let you on the prized beast after coming back beaten to shite!" I pat my horse as we ride back to the stable doors.
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Jamros Mageblood wrote:"Yeh could try fer with the wagon horse. No way that man going to let you on the prized beast after coming back beaten to shite!" I pat my horse as we ride back to the stable doors.

...doors which Shoshana refuses to open.

"You! You... You dolts! The both of you! What stupidity drove you to endanger these people and their hospitality in the midst of a slaughter?!"
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:22 pm

I lift my head up "mmmh? I think the only people I endangered was meself, lady. They din't know they were even there." I grumble under my breathe. "I just wanted the horse....."
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:41 am

Dook wrote:I lift my head up "mmmh? I think the only people I endangered was meself, lady. They din't know they were even there."  I grumble under my breathe. "I just wanted the horse....."

"And if perhaps you had killed one? Or one of theirs had seen you exit this place? Vengeance and logic rarely walk hand in hand. Your stupidity and greed might well have caused their bodies and their property harm! Promise me and - swear under the Light! - that you'll not be so foolish and that you'll work with the rest of us before rushing off in the future... or you can sleep out there in the riot."
    Jamros Mageblood
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:02 pm

"Aye lass I think he's learned his lesson, in fact he'll clean the stables and horses for us to make sure his weight has been pulled and think about his next brash decisions, right boy? I for one will swear by your Light, power of honor it is."
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:46 pm

Troyer wrote:
    Dook wrote:I lift my head up "mmmh? I think the only people I endangered was meself, lady. They din't know they were even there."  I grumble under my breathe. "I just wanted the horse....."

"And if perhaps you had killed one? Or one of theirs had seen you exit this place? Vengeance and logic rarely walk hand in hand. Your stupidity and greed might well have caused their bodies and their property harm! Promise me and - swear under the Light! - that you'll not be so foolish and that you'll work with the rest of us before rushing off in the future... or you can sleep out there in the riot."

I look at the women and say "And none of that happened though, and what vengeance was there? I 'ave nothing to swear to yeh or yer "light". This trouble I put meself in is mine to bear alone, and plus I don't even know yeh, so what inclination did I 'ave to know yeh would help meh? Yeh can't tell me what I can or can not do? Yeh do not rule me nor 'ave the right to tell meh what I should or should not do!!!" I grow fiercer with my words as I prattle on.

Jamros Mageblood wrote:"Aye lass I think he's learned his lesson, in fact he'll clean the stables and horses for us to make sure his weight has been pulled and think about his next brash decisions, right boy? I for one will swear by your Light, power of honor it is."

"Don' give her the satisfaction, dwarf. I will bear meh punishment for acting foolish, but I will not acknowledge her righteous attitude." I say in a way that she hears my words.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:02 pm

The young man goes to Shoshana, "There might be more of the brutes out there. These foolish men should have a place to stay, nothing was harmed except for the white haired one. The foolish ones should have refuge, we don't mind giving them a second chance. I am Jory, by the way, I believe you said your name was Shoshana? This is my Grandmother, Yidi, and my father, Toth. We are pleased to have you in our stable."

The old woman nods in agreement with her grandson.
    The older man just grunts.
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:04 pm

Jamros Mageblood wrote:"Aye lass I think he's learned his lesson, in fact he'll clean the stables and horses for us to make sure his weight has been pulled and think about his next brash decisions, right boy? I for one will swear by your Light, power of honor it is."

"Dwarf honor speaks for itself," Shoshana says with a note of respect.

Dook wrote:I look at the women and say "And none of that happened though, and what vengeance was there? I 'ave nothing to swear to yeh or yer "light". This trouble I put meself in is mine to bear alone, and plus I don't even know yeh, so what inclination did I 'ave to know yeh would help meh? Yeh can't tell me what I can or can not do? Yeh do not rule me nor 'ave the right to tell meh what I should or should not do!!!" I grow fiercer with my words as I prattle on.

"Don' give her the satisfaction, dwarf. I will bear meh punishment for acting foolish, but I will not acknowledge her righteous attitude." I say in a way that she hears my words.

Glowering, Shoshana says softly, "Tough talk from someone nearly dead by stupidity."

Tolr'ax wrote:The young man goes to Shoshana, "There might be more of the brutes out there. These foolish men should have a place to stay, nothing was harmed except for the white haired one. The foolish ones should have refuge, we don't mind giving them a second chance. I am Jory, by the way, I believe you said your name was Shoshana? This is my Grandmother, Yidi, and my father, Toth. We are pleased to have you in our stable."

The old woman nods in agreement with her grandson.
    The older man just grunts.

"This is your hearth and home, so as you say." Shoshana, however, makes no move herself to unbar the door.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:38 am

Jory moves to the door and unbars it, letting the two men inside, and then quickly barring it back.
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:13 am

I look at the young man and with a derpy smile give him a thumbs up as a thanks. I move inside the house...slowly and painfully..
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:33 am

"I suggest you all get some rest, it will be a long night." Jory says as you bleed on his floor.
    Jamros Mageblood
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:05 am

"Thanks much lad." I nod my head as I tie my horse back up for the night, and head to bed.
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:17 am

Dook wrote:I look at the young man and with a derpy smile give him a thumbs up as a thanks. I move inside the house...slowly and painfully..

Tolr'ax wrote:"I suggest you all get some rest, it will be a long night." Jory says as you bleed on his floor.

Muttering again about "woodlheaded men," Shoshana pushes the wounded man down - sternly, but gently - and starts to inspect his wounds, smacking his hands away if he fidgets. (Medicine +4)
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:49 am

I don't fight the woman because my body is too tired and torn. I lay there thanking her for inspecting me. I gently fall asleep cause woof...
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:11 pm

Shoshana - You are able to patch Zylo up reasonably well, he regains 3 HP.

It gets later in the night, probably about 11 pm. If you three want to take a true rest now, you can. Zylo and Delrun, if you want to expend some hit dice to gain some health back (Delrun, I'm pretty sure you have full hp still), you can. Declare your actions for the rest when you take it, sleep, eat, drink (if you have booze), or jerk it, idc, just declare it.

Jory yawns, "well I believe it is time for us to get some rest now. I appreciate you four helping us to keep safe tonight."

Banmila yawns after Jory, "Goodnight friends" she moves over to Shoshana. "Say miss, it could get cold tonight, we girls best stay close." she says and giggles to her self. Her big smile takes up most of her face.

Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:38 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:Shoshana - You are able to patch Zylo up reasonably well, he regains 3 HP.

It gets later in the night, probably about 11 pm. If you three want to take a true rest now, you can. Zylo and Delrun, if you want to expend some hit dice to gain some health back (Delrun, I'm pretty sure you have full hp still), you can. Declare your actions for the rest when you take it, sleep, eat, drink (if you have booze), or jerk it, idc, just declare it.

Jory yawns, "well I believe it is time for us to get some rest now. I appreciate you four helping us to keep safe tonight."

Banmila yawns after Jory, "Goodnight friends" she moves over to Shoshana. "Say miss, it could get cold tonight, we girls best stay close." she says and giggles to her self. Her big smile takes up most of her face.

I want to try to regain hp!! like all the hp....food or any other means!!!
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:51 pm

Dook wrote:

Are yall wanting to take a long or short rest? I will wait to post more until all 3 of you chime in. Majority rules.

Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:47 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:
    Dook wrote:

Are yall wanting to take a long or short rest? I will wait to post more until all 3 of you chime in. Majority rules.

Long rest for me.
    ZZZZZ
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:48 pm

Shoshana will unfurl her bedroll and tie it from some of the stalls, forming an ad hoc hammock. She'll take a long rest (and utilize hit dice).
    Jamros Mageblood
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:30 pm

Delrun shook off all damage earlier, so he shall find a nice spot and cover himself with his blanket and take a long rest.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:40 am

The night passes peacefully enough. Morning comes and you all three feel like new. Ready to start your journey. All three of you wake up around the same time, Jory has a breakfast ready for you and Banmila is already munching on some eggs. Yidi and Toth are sitting with them. Yidi is smoking a long pipe, the smell of tobacco fills the air.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:00 pm