Alea Iacta Est

Rolling Dice for Pretend Stuff

Adventures in Grath - Gameplay

Tolr'ax

Re: Adventures in Grath - Gameplay

Post by Tolr'ax on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Shoshana: Jory nods, "It was a good price to get through the gate. They got the weakest steeds we had, no great sacrifice." He smiles at you and winks.

Delrun: Banmila looks at the mountain and her mouth twists into a little half frown. "I see a scary world...full of danger...and loneliness" a tear rolls from her eye.

Zylo: Your full vision is back now. You feel a sense of hopefulness that your quest will be completed with these companions.

As your party moves forward along the road, it becomes less and less maintained. You move along for a few hours, the sun is getting lower in the sky, you all get a little dazed as the boring travel weighs you down.

Banmila has tied her horse off to the cart, and she is dozing in her saddle.

Yanta keeps his eyes towards Shoshana. "Gridi wanted white haired boy dead." He scratches his head. "Your strength kept him safe." he smiles at Shoshana. His teeth are not as bad as one would think a former prisoner's would be, slightly yellowed, but all there, a chip in his bottom front tooth.

Jory and family trudge ahead, eager to get to the destination.
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:30 pm

"Zylo, come ere lad, I need someone in decent farking spirits to help keep me eyes wide. Perhaps we should set camp? These roads are bad enough without it being night." I look to Jory for his response.
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:53 am

Jory looks to you, "We can camp at sundown. No time to waste, who knows what troubles lurk on the road, if we wait until night to camp, we can make it further. I'd say we have about three more hours of travel before we rest."
    Dook

Post by Dook on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:02 am

I gesture towards the giants words and just let out a "psh" with a annoyed tone as I look off towards the dwarf.

"Yeah? I like teh think I keep things lively around 'ere. These roads could be disadvantageous at night and we don' know what we will run into within the dark and trust meh, danger hides in the dark. Camp sounds nice to meh." I say with a smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:11 pm