Alea Iacta Est

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alea Iacta Est

Rolling Dice for Pretend Stuff

+3
Troyer
Gabbie4eva
Irish Ninjutsu Master
7 posters

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay

Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 18 Empty Re: Brethren of Grath - Gameplay

Post by Tolr'ax Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:08 pm

ROUND 5:

Raakz (20) [4 damage]: Raakz hears all the incoming guards shouting, and turns. He drags the halfling over to hide behind the Horses/Carriage (south side). Then shouts and points to the Thugs with their crossbows. "Those men, they killed two town watchmen over there! Trying to steal my bounty!"
    Ragnar (19):
    Zylo (16): "Well, I guess we have to take out these dicks." Zylo lays down the unconscious Twitch on the ground. Zylo makes his way towards the thugs and gets ready for an attack.
    Thug 2 (7) [8 damage]:
    Thug 1 (3):

NOT IN COMBAT:
    Guard 3: "HEY WHATS ALL THIS RUCKUS!!"
    Guard 4: "You three stop there!"
    Guard 5: "And here I thought today would be quiet"
    Guard 6: "You're gunna wanna stay where you are."
    Guard 7: You two! Drop your weapons!" He yells to the thugs.
    Guard 8: "You bastards better lay down those crossbows!"
    Guard 9: "Don't test us!"
    Guard 10: "We will but you in your graves if you don't stop!"
    Guard 11: "You are under arrest! We will be taking you to prison."
    Guard 12: "You picked the wrong day to fuck with me!"

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 18 Mipui_15

Last edited by Tolr'ax on Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Raakz hears all the incoming guards shouting, and turns. He drags the halfling over to hide behind the Horses/Carriage (south side).

Then shouts and points to the Thugs with their crossbows. "Those men, they killed two town watchmen over there! Trying to steal my bounty!"
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:50 pm

"I got one too!"

Zylo turns and flips off Raakz.

"You like it? You should read it sometime!"
    ASeaFaringLlama
    ASeaFaringLlama

Post by ASeaFaringLlama Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:42 pm

"Zylo should we help the guards or get out of here"
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:18 pm

"I think we should retreat. Too many guards and I do not feel like being questioned after this."

Zylo picks Twitch back up and starts running north away from the guards.
    Irish Ninjutsu Master
    Irish Ninjutsu Master

Post by Irish Ninjutsu Master Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:56 pm

Ordrak picks up everything he has and immediately starts to leave the bar. He turns back and sees Geliah sitting there in an unconscious state as he was. "Perhaps she'll be shortly behind," he hoped.

He turns to Owen and asks for the location of the Golden Dragon.

[Pay 2500 Gems to Fast-Track to the rest of your Party?
    Yes]
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:58 pm

Ordak: (no need to pay anything) You leave Owen's bar and head to the Golden Dragon upon Owen's directions, you get there and meet Aerl, he updates you on the events that took place and the deal that was struck and where you might find your party members. You wander around until you come upon a scene at what seems like the main square of a city district, you see a broken wagon, your friends Ragnar and Zylo, a little goblin that you figure must be the Raakz guy that Aerl told you about, and 10 guards approaching the scene, you are coming from the North, so all this is South of you. You can tell that this is a conflict.

Zylo: You have declared 2 actions this round....are you dropping Twitch and heading towards the thugs? Or are you grabbing Twitch (who has been dragged to the South of the wagon) and heading North?
    Ragnar: What is your action? (If you want to attack a thug, you are within range to get to either of them)

EVERYONE:
    Please let me know how many feet you are moving, or else WHERE you are moving to. If you don't, I will assume you are moving your full movement in whatever direction you state....
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:14 pm

(Raakz's turn stands as stated - cuffing irons onto the halfling and dragging her to the immediate southside of the carriage to avoid crossbow fire, and showing at the guards about those murderous scoundrels shooting at us)
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:36 pm

ROUND 5:

Raakz (20) [4 damage]: Raakz hears all the incoming guards shouting, and turns. He drags the halfling over to hide behind the Horses/Carriage (south side). Then shouts and points to the Thugs with their crossbows. "Those men, they killed two town watchmen over there! Trying to steal my bounty!"
    Ragnar (19): Readies an action for when he gets ready to do anything.
    Zylo (16): "Well, I guess we have to take out these dicks." Zylo lays down the unconscious Twitch on the ground. Zylo makes his way towards the thugs and gets ready for an attack.
    Thug 2 (7) [8 damage]: Fires his crossbow at G7 and hits him directly in the stomach for 9 damage, and moves towards the guards.
    Thug 1 (3): Turns to the guards and fires a bolt at the guards but misses completely. "Fuck you!" He yells and follows Thug 2 towards the guards, almost forgetting about the party.

NOT IN COMBAT:
    Guard 3: "HEY WHATS ALL THIS RUCKUS!!"
    Guard 4: "You three stop there!"
    Guard 5: "And here I thought today would be quiet"
    Guard 6: "You're gunna wanna stay where you are."
    Guard 7 [9 damage]: You two! Drop your weapons!" He yells to the thugs.
    Guard 8: "You bastards better lay down those crossbows!"
    Guard 9: "Don't test us!"
    Guard 10: "We will but you in your graves if you don't stop!"
    Guard 11: "You are under arrest! We will be taking you to prison."
    Guard 12: "You picked the wrong day to fuck with me!"
    Ordak: Entering the scene (Dragon head token)

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 18 Mipui_16

ROUND 6:

Raakz (21) [4 damage]:
    Guard 12 (17):
    Thug 2 (17) [ 8 damage]:
    Guard 5 (16):
    Guard 7 (11): [9 damage]:
    Guard 4 (11):
    Guard 6 (11):
    Guard 11 (11):
    Zylo (10):
    Guard 9 (10):
    Guard 10 (6):
    Thug 1 (5):
    Guard 3 (4):
    Ordak (3):
    Guard 8 (3):
    Ragnar (2):

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 18 Mipui_17

Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:22 pm

G3 and G9 are still there, the program I am using decided to hide them for some reason.
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:13 pm

Raakz sits atop his bounty, watching the apparently suicidal thugs charge a line of heavily armed guards.
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:54 pm

"This is entertaining eh?"

Zylo pulls up a seat next to Raakz to enjoy the show.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:26 pm

ROUND 6:

Raakz (21) [4 damage]: Raakz sits atop his bounty, watching the apparently suicidal thugs charge a line of heavily armed guards.
    Guard 12 (17): Moves North 5 feet and thrusts his spear at Thug 1 criticalling hitting him in the stomach for 8 piercing damage!!!
    Thug 2 (17) [ 11 damage]: Moves to the Northeast of G12 and attacks twice with his mace, hitting him once for 4 bludgeoning damage and missing with the second swing.
    Guard 5 (16): Moves 10 feet south of Raakz with spear pointed "Don't move until we have the situation under control."
    Guard 7 (11): [9 damage]: Moves 10 feet West of Thug 1 and thrusts his spear stabbing Thug 1 in the throat, blood spews from the wound and Thug 1 falls to the ground dead.
    Guard 4 (11): Moves Southwest of Zylo and points his spear at him.
    Guard 6 (11): Moves Southeast of Raakz and puts his spear to his throat. "Move and you are dead, Goblin."
    Guard 11 (11): Moves 10 feet south of Thug 2 and attacks him with his spear, but the Thug sidesteps the thrust easily.
    Zylo (10): "This is entertaining eh?" Zylo pulls up a seat next to Raakz to enjoy the show.
    Guard 9 (10): Moves 10 feet West of Thug 2 and attacks him as well, which the Thug again dodges the attack.
    Guard 10 (6): Moves to the Northwest of Thug 2 and like his fellow Guards, attacks with his point stick they call a spear, grazing his arm for 3 piercing damage.
    Thug 1 (5): Dead
    Guard 3 (4): Dashes 10 ft South of Ragnar and points his spear at him, "Don't move, you big bastard."
    Ordak (3):
    Guard 8 (3):
    Ragnar (2):

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 18 Mipui_19
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:40 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:
    Guard 5 (16): Moves 10 feet south of Raakz with spear pointed "Don't move until we have the situation under control."
    Guard 6 (11): Moves Southeast of Raakz and puts his spear to his throat. "Move and you are dead, Goblin."

Raakz, whom has been sitting on top of the bound halfling woman for a few moments now, quips to the second guard (6), "Hey, fuckwit, you realize I'm actively not moving, right? I'm the guy who screamed for your help, and now, with my weapons holstered, I am sitting on an unconscious pile of cash."
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:40 pm

The member 'Oxander' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'D20' :
    Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 18 9
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:06 pm

Troyer wrote:The member 'Oxander' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

<hr>'D20' :
    Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 18 9

Disregard this people.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:09 pm

Oxander wrote:
    Tolr'ax wrote:

Raakz, whom has been sitting on top of the bound halfling woman for a few moments now, quips to the second guard (6), "Hey, fuckwit, you realize I'm actively not moving, right? I'm the guy who screamed for your help, and now, with my weapons holstered, I am sitting on an unconscious pile of cash."

The guard points his spear down to Twitch, "Probably worth less dead, eh? Maybe I should just stab her. Shut up, Gob. We are getting the situation under control." The guard just smiles a smug condescending smirk.
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:18 pm

"Sure thing, golem."
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:04 am

Zylo sits on his butt and just waits out the situation. The opportunity to run is now gone.

"This can' be nothing but trouble for us."

He turns to the Goblin and shakes his head, not in disapproval of the goblin but of the guards who probably do not know right from wrong.

"Raakz, things seem a little off. Twelve guards for this seems a bit overkill, don' yeh think?"
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:14 am

Dook wrote:Zylo sits on his butt and just waits out the situation. The opportunity to run is now gone.

"This can' be nothing but trouble for us."

He turns to the Goblin and shakes his head, not in disapproval of the goblin but of the guards who probably do not know right from wrong.

"Raakz, things seem a little off. Twelve guards for this seems a bit overkill, don' yeh think?"

"It's well known that golems are cowards that must run in gangs. After all, those two back there took on their equal number and both died without taking anyone with them." Raakz belches loudly towards the guards. "This is why private enterprises like myself are far more effective at actually catching criminals."
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:02 pm

Zylo nods in agreement with the words of the goblin.

Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:59 pm

The guards keep their spears on Raakz and Zylo as they speak, ignoring the insults.
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:25 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:The guards keep their spears on Raakz and Zylo as they speak, ignoring the insults.

Raakz takes a sip or three from his flask while he mean-mugs the guards/golems.
    Irish Ninjutsu Master
    Irish Ninjutsu Master

Post by Irish Ninjutsu Master Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:51 pm

ACTION: Ready Action

BONUS ACTION: N/A (Not Yet...)

FREE ACTION: Drawing Javelin (+5 dmg) 1d6 + 3 piercing)

MOVEMENT:move towards Zylo to assist him since the barbaric one seems to be more than capable of handling 2 guard.

DIALOGUE: Sorry I'm Late. Let's take them out here and sweep towards east!

Ordrak readies his spear towards Guard 4 to gang up on him.
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:40 pm

Irish Ninjutsu Master wrote:
    DIALOGUE: Sorry I'm Late. Let's take them out here and sweep towards east!

Ordrak readies his spear towards Guard 4 to gang up on him.

"Bloody Hells! Don't do anything stupid!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:29 pm