Alea Iacta Est

Rolling Dice for Pretend Stuff


    Sands of the South - OOC

    Share
    avatar
    Dook

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2017-05-07

    Re: Sands of the South - OOC

    Post by Dook on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:16 am

    I'm sure if there is something interesting about said boring hallway, I'm sure you will slyly say something that might catch someone's attention to investigate. But I agree with the above statement.
    avatar
    Tolr'ax

    Posts : 448
    Join date : 2017-04-25

    Re: Sands of the South - OOC

    Post by Tolr'ax on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:37 am

    Dook wrote:I'm sure if there is something interesting about said boring hallway, I'm sure you will slyly say something that might catch someone's attention to investigate. But I agree with the above statement.

    Like the crumbly wall. or if say the tunnel or hallway is eerily perfectly formed, or if it is oozing blood.
    avatar
    Troyer
    Admin

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2017-04-12

    Re: Sands of the South - OOC

    Post by Troyer on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:12 pm

    NOTED!
    avatar
    Tolr'ax

    Posts : 448
    Join date : 2017-04-25

    Re: Sands of the South - OOC

    Post by Tolr'ax on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:46 am

    And Matt, I was just questioning if any of us could make out that the creature was there, the way you worded it made it seem like Amryl was the only one who could tell it was a lizard creature.
    avatar
    Troyer
    Admin

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2017-04-12

    Re: Sands of the South - OOC

    Post by Troyer on Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:54 pm

    Tolr'ax wrote:And Matt, I was just questioning if any of us could make out that the creature was there, the way you worded it made it seem like Amryl was the only one who could tell it was a lizard creature.

    Oh, I see. Well. Now it doesn't matter. You're farting on people while evil descends to rip your flesh away. Good call.
    avatar
    Tolr'ax

    Posts : 448
    Join date : 2017-04-25

    Re: Sands of the South - OOC

    Post by Tolr'ax on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:00 pm

    Troyer wrote:
    Tolr'ax wrote:And Matt, I was just questioning if any of us could make out that the creature was there, the way you worded it made it seem like Amryl was the only one who could tell it was a lizard creature.

    Oh, I see. Well. Now it doesn't matter. You're farting on people while evil descends to rip your flesh away. Good call.

    Hey, when you gotta fart, you gotta fart.
    avatar
    Dook

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2017-05-07

    Re: Sands of the South - OOC

    Post by Dook on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:25 pm

    Sooooooooo, we locked in combat forever or ....... Very Happy
    avatar
    Troyer
    Admin

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2017-04-12

    Re: Sands of the South - OOC

    Post by Troyer on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:32 pm

    Been lazy. I'll get it tomorrow.
    avatar
    Dook

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2017-05-07

    Re: Sands of the South - OOC

    Post by Dook on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:36 pm

    Troyer wrote:Been lazy. I'll get it tomorrow.

    Its all good. Just havent heard from this thread in a bit.
    avatar
    Troyer
    Admin

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2017-04-12

    Re: Sands of the South - OOC

    Post by Troyer on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:54 pm

    Was sort of waiting to see if our lady friends rejoined..

    Sponsored content

    Re: Sands of the South - OOC

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:02 am