Alea Iacta Est

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alea Iacta Est

Rolling Dice for Pretend Stuff

+3
eiznof
Jamros Mageblood
Olo
7 posters

Sands of the South - Game Thread

A'mryl
    A'mryl

Sands of the South - Game Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Sands of the South - Game Thread

Post by A'mryl Fri May 12, 2017 6:44 am

Eiznof, can you look through the spyglass to see any indication ofbojr scout?
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Sands of the South - Game Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Sands of the South - Game Thread

Post by Troyer Fri May 12, 2017 8:21 am

A'mryl wrote:Eiznof, can you look through the spyglass to see any indication ofbojr scout?

"The sneaky one? I'll try to spot him."
    (Roll 19.)
    "Oh, yeah, there he is. He's got a little shiny thing."
    Eiznof picks up the small mirror piece he just dumped out, and flashes back to Jamros.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Fri May 12, 2017 8:57 am

"I would have found him sooner" I scoff. I pick up the bottles of various liquid, open them and sniff to see if they smell like water, or a stupid potion. (18 Investigation)

TROYER: That's investigation.

Last edited by Tolr'ax on Fri May 12, 2017 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jamros Mageblood
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood Fri May 12, 2017 9:18 am

I look for the response. (Perception 16)
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Fri May 12, 2017 10:21 am

Tolr'ax wrote:"I would have found him sooner" I scoff. I pick up the bottles of various liquid, open them and sniff to see if they smell like water, or a stupid potion. (18 Investigation)

TROYER: That's investigation.

One is alcoholic, you think. And strong. Not just wine.
    One has a sweet scent, and is likely a healing potion.
    The other is noxious and bitter, your nose burns and it is not the least bit pleasant.
    Roll a CON save.

Jamros Mageblood wrote:I look for the response. (Perception 16)

You notice it easily.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Fri May 12, 2017 10:29 am

(11 Con)

*If I survive the Save I relay the information to the others*

*If I don't, TBD*
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Fri May 12, 2017 10:48 am

I finish cooking the meat! "ANYONE HUNGRY!!!"
    (survival natural 20)
    Jamros Mageblood
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood Fri May 12, 2017 11:05 am

The mirror is placed back with my tools. As I wait, I find a shaded spot and rest for a moment, I think to myself, I will give them time to catch up, but I need to be moving soon, it's been a long time since I've been somewhere so unfamiliar to me, and who are all these people? I must keep my guard up.
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Fri May 12, 2017 12:15 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:(11 Con)

*If I survive the Save I relay the information to the others*

*If I don't, TBD*

You retch upon the ground, spitting bile. Your mouth burns and the smell of rotten eggs is stuck in your nose. In your convulsion, a few drops of the bottle's contents spill upon the ground. Instantly there is a sizzling, and faint smoke rising from the spot. It only burns for a few seconds, but there are clear trenches now in the stone, having been etched away.

Dook wrote:I finish cooking the meat! "ANYONE HUNGRY!!!"
    (survival natural 20)

It's a bit chewy, but suitable.
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Fri May 12, 2017 12:21 pm

"Well it seems that Tolr'ax isn't feeling it. Oridrys, Taryn, would you like to have your fill? A'mryl? Olo? Eiznof? Come eat, replenish yourself!" I chow down on some of the meat.
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Fri May 12, 2017 12:25 pm

Dook wrote:"Well it seems that Tolr'ax isn't feeling it. Oridrys, Taryn, would you like to have your fill? A'mryl? Olo? Eiznof? Come eat, replenish yourself!" I chow down on some of the meat.

O, T, and E all eat some.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Fri May 12, 2017 12:32 pm

"This one is some sort of intoxicant" I hold up the Alcohol bottle. "This is sweet and possibly for healing" I hold up the healing potion. "And this one as you saw, is not fix for a drink....unless you are trying to end your life" I spit trying to get the taste out of my mouth. Grab my waterskin out of my pack and take a drink. I take some of the meat and eat it. "You all know more of the dessert than I. Is the ship worth the journey? Or better yet, the tower? This heat clouds my judgement, I should not be so brash in this foreign land." I pull out another pickle to go with my meat.
    A'mryl
    A'mryl

Post by A'mryl Fri May 12, 2017 12:52 pm

Thank you, Dook. The nurishment, although not supremely satisfactorily, is most needed and appreciated.
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Fri May 12, 2017 12:54 pm

EVERYONE

Roll Perception - For Hearing
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Fri May 12, 2017 12:56 pm

20 perception
    A'mryl
    A'mryl

Post by A'mryl Fri May 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Fri May 12, 2017 12:59 pm

25 Perception

TROYER: -5; Observant gives +5 to passive checks, not active ones...
    Jamros Mageblood
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood Fri May 12, 2017 1:06 pm

18 waaaay over here
    Olo
    Olo

Post by Olo Fri May 12, 2017 1:09 pm

I will partake in the meat as well. "Tolr'ax you are looking slightly red" I smirk as I toss him one of my tiny socks "cover yourself my friend"

4 perception
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Fri May 12, 2017 1:13 pm

I laugh at Olo's comment. "I will take your sock." I slip the tiny sock on my genitals. It only covers the tip. The other 9 inches are still bare. "If only you had feet as large as Tolr'ax" I hold up a foot to show my large feet.
    A'mryl
    A'mryl

Post by A'mryl Fri May 12, 2017 1:16 pm

*raises eyebrows in a jaunty towards the nudity and the foot... With a tisk*
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Fri May 12, 2017 1:22 pm

*Snickers* "This is going to be an interesting journey" I say under my breath
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Fri May 12, 2017 1:48 pm

EVERYONE - except Olo

You hear some distant clamor. A rumbling of some sort. It's very subtle, but steady.
    A'mryl
    A'mryl

Post by A'mryl Fri May 12, 2017 1:54 pm

*alarmed* That rumble, could it be the pack of animals that Diaval described to Olo?
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Fri May 12, 2017 1:57 pm

A'mryl wrote:*alarmed* That rumble, could it be the pack of animals that Diaval described to Olo?

Could it be? Are you speaking aloud, or is this an internal soliloquy? Quotation marks are your friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:54 am