Alea Iacta Est

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alea Iacta Est

Rolling Dice for Pretend Stuff

+3
Troyer
Gabbie4eva
Irish Ninjutsu Master
7 posters

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay

Dook
    Dook

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Brethren of Grath - Gameplay

Post by Dook Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:56 pm

I bite my lip as the pain surges through my body! I almost lose control and went feral, but with this many people around seeing my transformation...might not be the wisest of things.

I look at his eyes, I think to myself, Have I seen these eyes before? (History???) (Persception??)

Regardless, I have to knock him out. It is clear that his actions are not his own.

I grab his hand, since he is close, to me pull him in as I thrust my fist towards his face!
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:08 pm

You can tell that he has been corrupted by some sort of evil magic. You don't know the origin of it though.

You miss his arm and he slashes at your hand with his dagger. You take 2 damage.

Zylo (7/15)
    Skrath: (10 Damage)
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:25 am

It seems as though they are still betting....so if I win...I still get paid...and find out what is going on!

I try to regain my composure and attack again hoping this will take him down.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 pm

You sock him right in the face. He goes limp. His dagger clatters to the ground.

The crowd cheers. Money starts exchanging again. The man in the shiny robe comes over to you again and drops 10 gold into your hand. "Nice fight...do you want to ask him some questions? Seems like he wanted you dead." He smirks and laughs softly. "We can have him tied up for you. We have a spare room you can use...for privacy reasons."
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Thu May 02, 2019 11:29 am

I take my gold and pocket it.

I rub my chin and think it over. I without looking at him, I answer,"How convenient. I would actually like that a lot. It just seems kinda random or too perfect... He said friends? I don't recall any friends either...I recall a dragon and half-elf that are in a undead like state, like drooling from the mouth, just sitting there....in a populated area....staring into the abyss.........their weird folk........but also, a giant of a man...who might be not have been in bed with a woman before...that is still up in the air....but I digress. Yes, please, lets take him to this private room...many of questions need answers."

I use my heal skill to heal some wounds on my inflicted body.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Fri May 03, 2019 3:55 pm

You heal 6 hp.

A couple of brutes drag Skrath to the room. It is dimly lit with a couple of candles. Skrath is tied to a chair, unable to move...he is still unconscious. What do you do?
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Sun May 05, 2019 3:17 pm

I check his body to look for anything usual or anything on his person that will give any evidence.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Tue May 07, 2019 12:27 pm

Dook wrote:I check his body to look for anything usual or anything on his person that will give any evidence.

You find that he has a small symbol tattooed onto his chest. It looks to be a rider on a horse with wings. Around the tattoo, seemingly sprouting from it, his veins are prominent and red.
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Wed May 08, 2019 11:55 am

I look at it real close," what the hell?"

I look back at the guys with me to see if they know anything about this strange tattoo.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Wed May 08, 2019 1:06 pm

There is no one else in the room. Just you and Skrath.

Upon further investigation, you cannot tell anything more.

Skrath starts twitching, he is waking up.
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Wed May 08, 2019 5:40 pm

I slap him on the cheek to wake him up faster.

"Ey! You still crazed on killing me?"
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Fri May 10, 2019 11:47 am

Skrath wakes up fully. Still with a crazed look in his eyes, but somehow not AS crazed as he looked during your fight. "Fuck you." He says and spits on you.
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Fri May 10, 2019 6:09 pm

I wipe the spit from my face and look at it and wipe it on his face. Kinda rubbing it in like a towel.

"So why are you so intent on my demise? Does it have something to do with that tattoo?"
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sat May 11, 2019 10:19 am

Skrath just looks at you, saying nothing. Then he smiles his smile that you saw before. "You are looking for something that you are not meant to have." You notice a pulse of the veins around his tattoo.
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Tue May 14, 2019 11:25 am

"That is interesting, cause all I am searching for at the moment is free booze forever! How can you tell me I am not meant to have that. But I assume you mean the ale that we have been searching for."

I dig my finger into his pulsing tattoo, and look at him in his weird looking eyes.

"Does this have anything to do with the ale we are searching for?"
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Tue May 14, 2019 3:04 pm

Skrath laughs menacingly, "You don't even know what it is, do you? The drink that you are looking for. You don't know what it does, do you?" You can tell that the mark on his chest is causing him pain, and you are making it worse, but he does not flinch.
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Tue May 14, 2019 3:54 pm

"I know it is a drink of deliciousness. If you know more, could you just tell me? Also, this glowy veiny thing on your chest...what is it?
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Tue May 14, 2019 4:50 pm

"Fool." Skrath says smiling. "You have fallen into a plan that is beyond you. This mark has little to do with the drink you seek." He looks at you with a cold stare. "You have not tasted the drink I see. Stop trying to find the drink, you will live longer that way."
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Tue May 14, 2019 5:06 pm

"Eh, death would be a luxury for me at this point."

I stare at him with a dumbfounded look.

"Then why would you care if I live or die. Obviously you would rather see me dead and if giving me the information I desire hastens that demise...then why not cooperate? Tell me what you know about this "drink" and why it is so not in my favor? And this mark, what is it? Something controlling you from an outside source?" (Persuasion +1)
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sat May 18, 2019 10:09 am

"You have a point. But the information I might give you could spread to others before you die, so I am not inclined to do so." He laughs. "I am tied to a chair, I have failed my mission to end your life. I will die by my associates' hands. You...you will die soon enough. The Chancellor will see to that." He sighs. "I will say to you, this mark is a mark of my faith. It gives me strength and will to do what needs to be done."
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Sat May 18, 2019 11:15 am

"Mmmh, the Chancellor...some big shot no less."

"Well, if you know you are going to die, because you obviously failed your mission since I bested you in combat, and knowing I will do it again. Plus, if this "strength" that this mark gives you to do what must be done....I don't think I have anything to worry about. These people who will come after me might not be so tough if they are like you...and coming at me with a knife? Some strength. But I digress. You are targeted now just as I am, but my question to you is, do you want to die? Or are you content on laying it all down in a pitiful manner as this?
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sat May 18, 2019 11:45 am

"The power that the Chancellor gives takes time to develop and grow." He pauses for a moment. "Blood fuels the power. Your blood would have taken my power to another level. I failed to acquire that blood, so I will die...as is tradition." He stares in your eyes as he says these. You see past his yellowed eyes and see that he is devoted to this cause.
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Sat May 18, 2019 2:34 pm

"So if you were to kill me, you would have grown stronger...interesting."

I think to myself that this Chancellor and his men are not going to be as easy to take down....if only I had a team that did not immediately turn into a vegetable...I hope Ragnar is doing well, hopefully he did not get attacked either. He would probably crush them anyway.

Well, so be it. If your not going to tell me what I need to know. I guess this is where we will part ways. I doubt I will see you again. If you have any other information that can lend me a hand or "hasten" my death, I will gladly take it."
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sat May 18, 2019 3:57 pm

"Drink poison, jump off a bridge, slit your wrists?" He smiles condescendingly. He leans his head back in his chair. "Will you end me? Or are you going to let me sit here until the thugs in the other room let me go?"
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Sat May 18, 2019 7:21 pm

I chuckle a little bit. "Yeah you would like that wouldn't you."

I turn to him with a incredibly scary look and devilish smile.

"I take care of you myself, with a form that will leave you terrified!"

I transform into my hybrid form and grab him by his windpipe.

"Any final words?" I say with red in my eyes, claws digging into his throat.

(If he doesn't say anything, I rip out his windpipe)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:23 am