Alea Iacta Est

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alea Iacta Est

Rolling Dice for Pretend Stuff

4 posters

Adventures in Grath - Gameplay

Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Adventures in Grath - Gameplay - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures in Grath - Gameplay

Post by Tolr'ax Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:00 am

Banmila looks back at Zylo "hmmm maybe you're right", and starts walking west.
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Adventures in Grath - Gameplay - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures in Grath - Gameplay

Post by Troyer Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:47 am

Tolr'ax wrote:Banmila looks back at Zylo "hmmm maybe you're right", and starts walking west.

Huffing, Shoshana pushes ahead. Her smaller form still stoically leading on south towards the stables. (Assuming since she knows enough to know the Guards of the town, she knows where the Stables are.)

"You lot are free to waste your time, but this stinks of a mob on the rampage, not an army of liberation. Any delay is a threat." As she walks, she unslings her morningstar and shoulder-mounts her shield. "Come along, Children."
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:04 am

Banmila stops and stares at Shoshana, smiles, giggles, and runs after her. "Say miss," she says lightly in her squeaky voice, "you seem to know where you are going, and you seem really....strong", she is shy in her delivery like she is calculating if that was the right thing to say, "and smart, so I will follow your lead." she walks along...almost skipping.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:38 am

As you all walk south towards the stable, you see the bodies of murdered slavers littering the road. Most have been stabbed or had their heads caved in, in total, you see 80 to 100 dead bodies, most of them in fancier garb. 10 of the bodies can be identified easily as towns guard. On the buildings, you see the same mural that you had seen before, a rider on a pegasus, some more artistic than others. All of them have a body slumped beside it as a source for the blood.

You are a block away from the stable. Suddenly, 4 people walk around the corner. They are a guard patrol. "You four! Stop!" yells the leading guard. "What are you doing out in this havoc?" They start walking towards you.
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:49 am

Tolr'ax wrote:As you all walk south towards the stable, you see the bodies of murdered slavers littering the road. Most have been stabbed or had their heads caved in, in total, you see 80 to 100 dead bodies, most of them in fancier garb. 10 of the bodies can be identified easily as towns guard. On the buildings, you see the same mural that you had seen before, a rider on a pegasus, some more artistic than others. All of them have a body slumped beside it as a source for the blood.

You are a block away from the stable. Suddenly, 4 people walk around the corner. They are a guard patrol. "You four! Stop!" yells the leading guard. "What are you doing out in this havoc?" They start walking towards you.

"Leaving, as quickly and safely as possible." Shoshana says in no uncertain terms. "Let us pass and be free of this madness." (Persuasion +8 )
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:05 pm

Shoshana - The lead guard yells "Aye, we just gotta make sure you're not part of all this shite, and then we can let ya go." He comes over and looks at you, "I think I've seen you 'round here before. You the one that's been yellin' at people to follow some gods, aye?"

Banmila had jumped behind you when they came close, she squeaks "Mr. Guard, sir," and peeks around you. "I have paid taxes for your service, so please let me and my companions go about our way."
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:08 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:Shoshana - The lead guard yells "Aye, we just gotta make sure you're not part of all this shite, and then we can let ya go." He comes over and looks at you, "I think I've seen you 'round here before. You the one that's been yellin' at people to follow some gods, aye?"

Banmila had jumped behind you when they came close, she squeaks "Mr. Guard, sir," and peeks around you. "I have paid taxes for your service, so please let me and my companions go about our way."

Ignoring the little one, Shoshana studies the man before replying... (Perception +6 )
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:46 pm

You see he is in his mid to late 30s, he is well fed and his stubble is grown a little, maybe a week since his last shave, his armor is slightly battered, but looks like fresh battle markings, the colors he wears are the colors of Ense, (dark gray with blood red), his spear is bloody, but looks like he tried to wipe it all off but failed mostly. His shoes are a little newer than a guards should be.
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:13 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:You see he is in his mid to late 30s, he is well fed and his stubble is grown a little, maybe a week since his last shave, his armor is slightly battered, but looks like fresh battle markings, the colors he wears are the colors of Ense, (dark gray with blood red), his spear is bloody, but looks like he tried to wipe it all off but failed mostly. His shoes are a little newer than a guards should be.

Shoshana repeated herself. "Let us pass, Brother. Your fight is with those whom slaughter your employers."
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:59 pm

The guard looks you up and down, "I'll let you pass..for 5 gold each. As you said, my employers are all dead, so looks like I have to start chargin' the likes of you." The other guards look a little worried, one grips his spear tighter.
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:44 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:The guard looks you up and down, "I'll let you pass..for 5 gold each. As you said, my employers are all dead, so looks like I have to start chargin' the likes of you." The other guards look a little worried, one grips his spear tighter.

Shoshana looks past the guardsman to his companions. "And you there, Brothers of Law and Order, is this the course you take? Preying upon the poor and meek? What might your mothers say, or your wives? Your daughters? Stand aside, and look to right the wrongs rather than contribute to them." (Persuasion + 8 )
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:55 pm

The three other guards (one young, one old, and one dark skinned) look at each other, "They would be 'appy tha' I be bringin' 'ome some gold!" the oldest of the guards grunted at you with a smirk.
    The younger of the 4 still has a worried look on his face. He takes a half step back.

the first guard gets in your eyeline, "Maybe we should make it 10 gold each." He smiles creepily, his teeth yellow with specks of brown.

Banmila squeaks in "You better watch out! My companion here is a great fighter! See that guy over there! (she points over to the corpse of a guard) He's the last guy who tried to shake her down for money!"

Last edited by Tolr'ax on Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:03 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:The three other guards look at each other, "They would be 'appy tha' I be bringin' 'ome some gold!" the oldest of the guards grunted at you with a smirk.
    The younger of the 4 still has a worried look on his face. He takes a half step back.

the first guard gets in your eyeline, "Maybe we should make it 10 gold each." He smiles creepily, his teeth yellow with specks of brown.

Banmila squeaks in "You better watch out! My companion here is a great fighter! See that guy over there! (she points over to the corpse of a guard) He's the last guy who tried to shake her down for money!"

Shoshana once again ignores the halfling. Gnome? Whatever.

To the older guard, she says, "You assume they still live while you poach the streets. Who is protecting them as the mob roams and murders? Do you think it's just the masters they want and not the soldiers who kept them in bondage? Do you really think none of them know your faces? Your names? Your homes? Your loved ones?"
    To the head guard she says bluntly, "I will not surrender these alms; they are meant for the poor and hungry." She takes a deep breath. "Are you injured? There's blood on your spear, are any of you in need of aid?"
    Jamros Mageblood
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:39 pm

I step forward beside Shoshana, "Aye these fine fitted bastards are gonna need aid if dey keep trying to shake us down." I look down at the guards boots, "Don't look like you've worked further than ye spear can reach." Brandishing my axe, "Now move along before this blade finds home between yer eyes." (Intimidation)
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:26 pm

"Enough of this!" I yell! "If yeh continue dis, your daughters will grow up witou' a father. I will not tolerate dis unlawful and unjust authority. This is yer last chance! Yeh will let us pass and yeh will do yer job to protect the innocent!" I say with an angry snarl showing my pointy canines and claws out ready.

Intimidation 1
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:52 pm

Dook wrote:"Enough of this!" I yell! "If yeh continue dis, your daughters will grow up witou' a father. I will not tolerate dis unlawful and unjust authority. This is yer last chance! Yeh will let us pass and yeh will do yer job to protect the innocent!" I say with an angry snarl showing my pointy canines and claws out ready.

Intimidation 1

(...are you in Wolfman form?)
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:31 pm

Troyer wrote:
    Dook wrote:"Enough of this!" I yell! "If yeh continue dis, your daughters will grow up witou' a father. I will not tolerate dis unlawful and unjust authority. This is yer last chance! Yeh will let us pass and yeh will do yer job to protect the innocent!" I say with an angry snarl showing my pointy canines and claws out ready.

Intimidation 1

(...are you in Wolfman form?)

Nope just riled up. I am technically unarmed right now if thats what you are thinking?
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:23 pm

The 3 guards don't back down, the leader just laughs, "Guess we'll be takin' your gold then". The two other guards get into attack stance with their spears, the young one has a terrified look on his face.

Get ready for a fight boys and girls!

Fight Order:
    Shoshana
    Delrun
    Guard 2 (old)
    Guard 1 (leader)
    Guard 3 (dark skin)
    Zylo
    Guard 4 (Young)

Banmila makes her way to the back of the group in a fright.
    Jamros Mageblood
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:56 pm

I wield my shield and war pick, and with a mighty swing bring it down at the leader's head! "A fakin fool is what ye are!"
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:07 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:The 3 guards don't back down, the leader just laughs, "Guess we'll be takin' your gold then". The two other guards get into attack stance with their spears, the young one has a terrified look on his face.

Get ready for a fight boys and girls!

Fight Order:
    Shoshana
    Delrun
    Guard 2 (old)
    Guard 1 (leader)
    Guard 3 (dark skin)
    Zylo
    Guard 4 (Young)

Banmila makes her way to the back of the group in a fright.

(Map?)
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:34 am

Fixed it for you. -Troyer

Adventures in Grath - Gameplay - Page 6 Finger12
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:38 am

Shoshana will sidestep the Guard Leader to G15 and swing at the Leader. +4 Attack; 1d8+2 Piercing Damage

Also, shout at the wavering soldier, "A man who stands for nothing falls for anything."
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Your morning star comes down in a mighty blow, and lands solidly on the leader's shield. He lets out a grunt at the blow.

The young guard flinches at your blow and your words. You can hear Banmila let out a squeaky "Woo" when the blow lands.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:08 pm

Delrun - The guard being too busy blocking Shoshana's morning star takes a hit straight to the face, your pick sinks in deep and he crumbles to the ground with the sound of blood gurgling, a critical hit!

The old guard moves to Delrun and lunges his spear at him, the spear slides past Delrun's shield and sinks into his bicept (You take 7 damage)

The dark skinned guard catches Shoshana recovering her from her swing and thrusts his spear into her shoulder. (You take 7 Damage)
    Troyer
    Troyer
    Admin

Post by Troyer Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Shoshana will Lay on Hands herself for +5 HP at her first opportunity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:40 pm