Alea Iacta Est

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alea Iacta Est

Rolling Dice for Pretend Stuff

4 posters

Adventures in Grath - Gameplay

Dook
    Dook

Adventures in Grath - Gameplay - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures in Grath - Gameplay

Post by Dook Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:36 pm

I look straight at Delrun,"How did did you poof? You just poofed out of nowhere? WHAT IS THIS PLACE!?"
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Adventures in Grath - Gameplay - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures in Grath - Gameplay

Post by Tolr'ax Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:08 pm

Zylo: You hear your words and your voice, but something is off, they echo around you and distort.
    Jamros Mageblood
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:18 pm

Delrun jumps up from the slumber, his beard ruffles under his chin as he grumbles, "Wat is de bargussluff is this!?" My eyes peer at the open field, I scan around and look at the others.
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:17 pm

I find this quite queer. I shout as loud as I can for a short burst. "Does something seem a little off Delrun?
    Jamros Mageblood
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:12 pm

"Off!? Ya bloody jarkin where is everyone...and why do I feel, nauseous? I don't know what's happening but there be a cloud on us." I try to figure out whatever is happening. I begin to walk out into the field with my shield and pick in hand. (Investigation)
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:04 am

Zylo: As you yell, your voice does not resonate, it stays fairly close to you. Like screaming into a soft pillow.

Delrun: You see nothing but Zylo in this grassy field. You do not know the type of grass, it is mildly purple when you look at it closely. As you investigate this place, you see no insects or anything you might think to find in a normal field. You look off to one direction. You see a small building that you didn't notice before. A wooden hut, in shambles. It looks vaguely familiar to you.
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:56 pm

"Well that felt underwhelming." I stay close to Delrun looking for anything out of the ordinary. Perception.
    Jamros Mageblood
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:42 am

"What in the hells..." I say under my breath. Delrun quickens his pace towards the shack, uneasy and with a churning stomach. "Zylo this ain't right lad, do ye see the same as me? The nature is gone, and that building over there..I've seent it 'fore."
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:12 am

"Dis feels ominous. Like we are being watched....led even. I don like it at all!"

I stay close to Delrun. (Do I also see building? )
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:22 pm

Zylo: You also see the building, but you are completely unfamiliar with it. There is nothing else you can tell that is different from before. As you walk closer to the unfamiliar shack,

Delrun: The shack you see feels welcoming and warm. You cannot tell where you know it from.

Both: As you both get to the shack, it is a well worn shack. Years of repair is plain on it's surface. Cracks and broken boards filled with mud to keep the cold out and the warmth in. It was originally made with care, but the decades of use have reduced it to an undesired building for anyone who is used to civilization.
    Jamros Mageblood
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:00 pm

"This almost takes me home, but it can't be right..." Delrun almost forgets Zylo is with him, and goes to open the door. "Hello?" He says already wiggling the handle to see if it is unlocked.
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:27 pm

"Eh, don' take yer time. I would rather be in there rather than out here." urging Delrun to hasten inside

I am facing towards the abyss with my back close to Delrun's.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:42 pm

Delrun: The door opens freely. A dark void of a room, that suddenly there is another familiar sight. The inner workings of your hut in the mountains. You realize that this is your hut...from the mountains. You have only been away from it for a few days, but it seems....larger than you remember. Everything right as you left it....except.....slightly more spacious.

Zylo: As you stare into the abyss of grass, out of the corner of your eye you spy a figure standing in the sea of swaying bluish blades.
    Jamros Mageblood
    Jamros Mageblood

Post by Jamros Mageblood Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:20 pm

"It's me home? How did we get here? No no no can't be right lad.." I take a step inside, looking at the kettle on the stove, a little rusted handle on top that I made years ago with my father as one of my first projects. My oversized (by dwarf standards) chair covered with furs where most of my naps and reading takes place draws me in like a habit. "Zylo how did we get here? Did we travel while I slept?" I inspect the home, knocking on the doorway to see if the wood is solid and...well, real as my eyes scan the room and it's unusual spaciousness.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:36 am

Everything in you check seems real. Just off. Some things might be a little larger or smaller than you remember, others just a shade off from you feel is right.
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:22 pm

"This place is your home? There is no way this place could beh yer home!

I see the figure out of the corner of my eye.

Delrun....we are not alone. . ."

I fixate my eyes on the figure and try to see what or whom it could be.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:58 pm

Dook wrote:"This place is your home? There is no way this place could beh yer home!

I see the figure out of the corner of my eye.

Delrun....we are not alone. . ."

I fixate my eyes on the figure and try to see what or whom it could be.

The figure becomes clear to you. It is Shoshana. Suddenly, a piano falls onto her head and crushes her dead. Blood spills on the ground, then suddenly the whole bloody scene vanishes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:30 am