Alea Iacta Est

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alea Iacta Est

Rolling Dice for Pretend Stuff

+3
Troyer
Gabbie4eva
Irish Ninjutsu Master
7 posters

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay

Oxander
    Oxander

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 16 Empty Re: Brethren of Grath - Gameplay

Post by Oxander Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:36 am

Dook wrote:I get on all fours and with a burst of speed run, rushing past the thugs and make a leap for the carriage. Hoping to cling to the carriage to pull myself up.

Raakz turns to see the wet-dog-smelling man run awkwardly up alongside. "Whatever works," he mumbles, then turns to shout at the goliath. "Oy, coming or staying? Think you can rip off this wheel?"

@Ragnar
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:25 pm

ROUND 1:

Raakz (22): Raakz rushes under Ragnar's legs and round the Thug, grabbing hold of the Carriage and hauling myself up onto the rear. It'd be so much easier to just shoot this chick.
    Ragnar (11): Ragnar runs to the carriage as well, he grabs onto it and digs his heels in to try and stop it, but the horses are too strong and he fails to stop the moving vehicle, he hoists himself onto it along with Raakz.
    Zylo (11): Zylo gets on all fours and with a burst of speed run, rushing past thug 1, who take an attack of opportunity, but swings his mace too slowly and misses Zylo by a hair, and make a leap for the carriage. Hoping to cling to the carriage to pull himself up, which he does easily.
    Guard 1 (10) [1 damage, movement reduced by 10]: Thrusts his spear into Thug 2's shoulder, dealing 6 piercing damage, then moves 5 feet to the south.
    Guard 2 (10) [1 damage, movement reduced by 10]: Following his partner's lead, he also thrusts his spear at Thug 2, but only hits a well armored spot dealing no damage.
    Thug 1 (7): As Guard 1 moves into his range, he swings his mace at him catching his temple, dealing 7 damage, crushing Guard 1's helmet into his head. Guard 1's body crumples to the ground dead. Thug 1 then runs to Guard 2 and misses his attack on Guard 2.
    Thug 2 (7): Swings his mace at Guard 1, missing, and trying again, missing a second time.

ROUND 2:

The carriage with everyone on it moves 40 feet to the West.

Zylo (19) :
    Guard 2 (12) [1 damage, movement reduced by 10]:
    Guard 1 [DEAD]
    Ragnar (9):
    Thug 1 (9):
    Thug 2 (9) [6 damage]:
    Twitch (7):
    Raakz (5):

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 16 Mipui11
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:39 pm

"Do not kill her!" Raakz shouts as he's cajoled in the wagon's rear. "We need her alive!"

(If attacking, utilize Non-Lethal Damage.)
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:21 pm

I make my way to the front of the carriage and try to take the situation by force.

"I have had enough of this!!! Stop this carriage RIGHT NOW!!!" I yell ferociously at Twitch.

Fangs showing, eyes piercing.

Intimidation +3
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:32 pm

Dook wrote:I make my way to the front of the carriage and try to take the situation by force.

"I have had enough of this!!! Stop this carriage RIGHT NOW!!!" I yell ferociously at Twitch.

Fangs showing, eyes piercing.

Intimidation +3

Twitch just laughs, "Whoever the fak you are, get off mah wagon! I am drivin' it to where it belongs! HAHAHAH!" She screams at you, clearly not shaken by your threat.....would you like to take an action? Or is this the end of your turn?
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:48 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:ROUND 1:

Raakz (22): Raakz rushes under Ragnar's legs and round the Thug, grabbing hold of the Carriage and hauling myself up onto the rear. It'd be so much easier to just shoot this chick.
    Ragnar (11): Ragnar runs to the carriage as well, he grabs onto it and digs his heels in to try and stop it, but the horses are too strong and he fails to stop the moving vehicle, he hoists himself onto it along with Raakz.
    Zylo (11): Zylo gets on all fours and with a burst of speed run, rushing past thug 1, who take an attack of opportunity, but swings his mace too slowly and misses Zylo by a hair, and make a leap for the carriage. Hoping to cling to the carriage to pull himself up, which he does easily.
    Guard 1 (10) [1 damage, movement reduced by 10]: Thrusts his spear into Thug 2's shoulder, dealing 6 piercing damage, then moves 5 feet to the south.
    Guard 2 (10) [1 damage, movement reduced by 10]: Following his partner's lead, he also thrusts his spear at Thug 2, but only hits a well armored spot dealing no damage.
    Thug 1 (7): As Guard 1 moves into his range, he swings his mace at him catching his temple, dealing 7 damage, crushing Guard 1's helmet into his head. Guard 1's body crumples to the ground dead. Thug 1 then runs to Guard 2 and misses his attack on Guard 2.
    Thug 2 (7): Swings his mace at Guard 1, missing, and trying again, missing a second time.

ROUND 2:

Zylo (19) : Zylo tried to intimidate Twitch, failing.
    Guard 2 (12) [1 damage, movement reduced by 10]: Thrusts his spear into Thug 2 again, landing a blow and dealing 2 piercing damage!
    Guard 1 [DEAD]
    Ragnar (9): Action readied (Whenever he decides to post)
    Thug 1 (9): Swings his mace twice at Guard 1, but the Guard deftly avoids a hit.
    Thug 2 (9) [6 damage]: Swings his mace at G1 as well and misses completely, then goes in for another, but the guard is too swift! He misses again!
    Twitch (7): After Twitch yells at Zylo, she pulls out a Light crossbow from her side and fires a bolt at Zylo, which misses and sticks into the carriage beside Zylo. "Fak ye!"
    Raakz (5):

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 16 Mipui11
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:17 pm

I punch her in her crazy bitch ass face!
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:09 pm

Raakz jambs his crowbar into the spokes of the rear wheel.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:16 am

The crowbar locks the wheel in place. The wagon jerks a bit and then the spokes break and fly apart, breaking the wheel. The wagon drops the back side and flips to its sode throwing Zylo, Ragnar, Raakz, and Twitch off and onto the ground, the horses drag the wagon a short ways then stop and buck around.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:19 am

Twitch takes 1 damage from the fall.
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:11 am

(New Round and Initiative? Or no?
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:11 pm

I still punch her in her stupid crazy bitch ass face!!!!
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:20 pm

Dook wrote:I still punch her in her stupid crazy bitch ass face!!!!

Zylo punches...
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:52 pm

ROUND 2:

Guard 2 (12) [1 damage, movement reduced by 10]: Thrusts his spear into Thug 2 again, landing a blow and dealing 2 piercing damage!
    Guard 1 [DEAD]
    Thug 1 (9): Swings his mace twice at Guard 1, but the Guard deftly avoids a hit.
    Thug 2 (9) [6 damage]: Swings his mace at G1 as well and misses completely, then goes in for another, but the guard is too swift! He misses again!
    Twitch (7): After Twitch yells at Zylo, she pulls out a Light crossbow from her side and fires a bolt at Zylo, which misses and sticks into the carriage beside Zylo. "Fak ye!"
    Raakz (5): Jams the crowbar into the wagon causing it to flip and stop. Everyone on the wagon is thrown or jumps, Twitch takes 1 falling damage, and is prone.

ROUND 3:

Raakz (19):
    Zylo (18):
    Twitch (16):
    Guard 2 (16) [1 damage, movement reduced by 10]:
    Thug 1 (16):
    Thug 2 (15) [8 damage]:
    Ragnar (14):

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 16 Mipui12

Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:54 pm

OWEN'S BAR: Geliah loses 73 gold, totaling her at -14 gold on her table. Ord stares at Owen with his eyes drifting to the outer corners of his periphery, glazes over and goes into another vegetative state. Owen shrugs his shoulders, "Weirdos."
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:41 pm

LET ME DO THIS ALREADY!
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:50 pm

Dook wrote:

LET ME DO THIS ALREADY!

You used Zylo's action to intimidate Twitch, which failed. So if you want Zylo to punch her in the face, then do it on this turn....if he can.
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:11 pm

Raakz steps on her crossbow, and tosses a pair of manacles down at Trixie. His own crossbow, alight with Arcane Energies, pointed right at her nose.

"You're fun. I'd prefer you fun to dead. Put on the chains."
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:13 pm

Dook wrote:

LET ME DO THIS ALREADY!

Let Zylo...
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:58 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:ROUND 2:

Guard 1 [DEAD]
    Raakz (5): Jams the crowbar into the wagon causing it to flip and stop. Everyone on the wagon is thrown or jumps, Twitch takes 1 falling damage, and is prone.

ROUND 3:

Raakz (19): Raakz steps on her crossbow, and tosses a pair of manacles down at Twitch. His own crossbow, alight with Arcane Energies, pointed right at her nose. "You're fun. I'd prefer you fun to dead. Put on the chains."
    To witch Twitch replies "Fak yerself!" and spits at you.

Zylo (18):
    Twitch (16):
    Guard 2 (16) [1 damage, movement reduced by 10]: Thrusts his spear at Thug 1, but misses.
    Thug 1 (16): Attacks twice with his mace, misses Guard 1 with the first swing, but hits him in the arm the 2nd swing, dealing 6 bludgeoning damage!
    Thug 2 (15) [8 damage]: Attacks G1 with his mace, but misses completely, but manages to hit him with his second swing, dealing 3 bludgeoning damage!
    Ragnar (14):

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 16 Mipui12

Last edited by Tolr'ax on Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ASeaFaringLlama
    ASeaFaringLlama

Post by ASeaFaringLlama Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:14 pm

Ragnar looks at Rakz, "Do we need to worry about the thugs who just murdered the guards you sent at them?
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:31 pm

ASeaFaringLlama wrote:Ragnar looks at Rakz, "Do we need to worry about the thugs who just murdered the guards you sent at them?

"What for?" The Goblin's tone was that of someone told that a cockroach was recently eaten by another cockroach, and baffled that anyone would think he should care.
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:29 pm

ROUND 3:

Raakz (19): Raakz steps on her crossbow, and tosses a pair of manacles down at Twitch. His own crossbow, alight with Arcane Energies, pointed right at her nose. "You're fun. I'd prefer you fun to dead. Put on the chains."
    To which Twitch replies "Fak yerself!" and spits at Raakz. "Suit yourself, fuckbag." Raakz raised his weapon and, at his next opportunity, would put a bolt through her kneecap.
    Zylo (18):
    Twitch (16):
    Guard 2 (16) [1 damage, movement reduced by 10]: Thrusts his spear at Thug 1, but misses.
    Thug 1 (16): Attacks twice with his mace, misses Guard 1 with the first swing, but hits him in the arm the 2nd swing, dealing 6 bludgeoning damage!
    Thug 2 (15) [8 damage]: Attacks G1 with his mace, but misses completely, but manages to hit him with his second swing, dealing 3 bludgeoning damage!
    Ragnar (14): I turn to Rakz, " Dont waste the bolt, I've got this" I turn towards twitch and aim to knock her out in One Punch, striking her in the face and dealing 5 bludgeoning damage.

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 16 Mipui_10

Last edited by Tolr'ax on Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:37 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:
    To witch Twitch replies "Fak yerself!" and spits at Raakz.

"Suit yourself, fuckbag." Raakz raised his weapon and, at his next opportunity, would put a bolt through her kneecap.
    ASeaFaringLlama
    ASeaFaringLlama

Post by ASeaFaringLlama Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:02 pm

I turn to Rakz, " Dont waste the bolt, I've got this"
    I tuen towards twitch and aim to knock her out in One Punch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:07 am