Alea Iacta Est

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alea Iacta Est

Rolling Dice for Pretend Stuff

+3
Troyer
Gabbie4eva
Irish Ninjutsu Master
7 posters

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay

Dook
    Dook

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 17 Empty Re: Brethren of Grath - Gameplay

Post by Dook Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:15 pm

Before Raakz shoots. I lunge at her and punch her in her crazy bitch ass face....
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:42 pm

ASeaFaringLlama wrote:I turn to Rakz, " Dont waste the bolt, I've got this"
    I tuen towards twitch and aim to knock her out in One Punch

Dook wrote:Before Raakz shoots. I lunge at her and punch her in her crazy bitch ass face....

Raakz grumbles. "You're no fun."
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:29 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:ROUND 3:

Raakz (19): Raakz steps on her crossbow, and tosses a pair of manacles down at Twitch. His own crossbow, alight with Arcane Energies, pointed right at her nose. "You're fun. I'd prefer you fun to dead. Put on the chains."
    To which Twitch replies "Fak yerself!" and spits at Raakz. "Suit yourself, fuckbag." Raakz raised his weapon and, at his next opportunity, would put a bolt through her kneecap.
    Zylo (18): Before Raakz shoots. Zylo lunges at her and punches her in her crazy bitch ass face....dealing a critical blow to the face, dealing 12 bludgeoning damage!!!
    Twitch (16): Unconscious
    Guard 2 (16) [1 damage, movement reduced by 10]: Thrusts his spear at Thug 1, but misses.
    Thug 1 (16): Attacks twice with his mace, misses Guard 1 with the first swing, but hits him in the arm the 2nd swing, dealing 6 bludgeoning damage!
    Thug 2 (15) [8 damage]: Attacks G1 with his mace, but misses completely, but manages to hit him with his second swing, dealing 3 bludgeoning damage!
    Ragnar (14): I turn to Raakz, " Dont waste the bolt, I've got this" I turn towards twitch and aim to knock her out in One Punch...but she is already knocked out...dealing 5 bludgeoning damage. You're a cold blooded asshole.

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 17 Mipui_10

ROUND 4:

Zylo (22): Chats with his friends
    Thug 1 (17): Smashes his mace into Guard 1's chest, caving in his torso and kiliing him instantly. He then moves to the space 70ft east of Twitch, and pulls out his heavy crossbow.
    Raakz (15): Also chats with
    Thug 2 (8.) [8 damage]: Upon seeing his comrade kill the guard, he follows him, pulling out his heavy crossbow and firing it at Raakz and hitting him in the leg for 4 piercing damage!
    G2 (7) [10 damage, movement reduced by 10]: dead as fuck.
    Ragnar (5):

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 17 Mipui_12

Last edited by Tolr'ax on Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    ASeaFaringLlama
    ASeaFaringLlama

Post by ASeaFaringLlama Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:48 pm

"Damn it Xylo, I was going to knock her out. Where are Geliah and the Dragon Man??"
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:49 pm

"Well, this is easier. Less fun, though." He eyes the carriage, and points at the broken wheel. "Hey, I can fix that if you goons want to take it, too."
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:51 pm

Raakz stares between the two bigger menfolk and wonders why they're frozen.
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:52 pm

I shake my hand after the punch.

"Must have gotten a little angry in that one.

I turn towards Ragnar

"It is not my fault that I am smaller and faster than you."

I laugh off the fact that I was the one who finished it before he did. hehehe

"I like the idea of having that carriage to ourselves! It would be easier to transport zombie like party members around." I laugh at the idea of a frozen solid dragon born and elf just laying around like wood in the back of a carriage.
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:18 pm

(Zylo does these things. "I" language doesn't scan. Breaks the immersion narrative. Just my thoughts. You are, of course, free to do as you please.)

Raakz nods. "Uh-huh, yeah. Unbelchdead. Grand. Grab that chick and let's go."
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:14 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:
    Tolr'ax wrote:ROUND 3:

Raakz (19): Raakz steps on her crossbow, and tosses a pair of manacles down at Twitch. His own crossbow, alight with Arcane Energies, pointed right at her nose. "You're fun. I'd prefer you fun to dead. Put on the chains."
    To which Twitch replies "Fak yerself!" and spits at Raakz. "Suit yourself, fuckbag." Raakz raised his weapon and, at his next opportunity, would put a bolt through her kneecap.
    Zylo (18): Before Raakz shoots. Zylo lunges at her and punches her in her crazy bitch ass face....dealing a critical blow to the face, dealing 12 bludgeoning damage!!!
    Twitch (16): Unconscious
    Guard 2 (16) [1 damage, movement reduced by 10]: Thrusts his spear at Thug 1, but misses.
    Thug 1 (16): Attacks twice with his mace, misses Guard 1 with the first swing, but hits him in the arm the 2nd swing, dealing 6 bludgeoning damage!
    Thug 2 (15) [8 damage]: Attacks G1 with his mace, but misses completely, but manages to hit him with his second swing, dealing 3 bludgeoning damage!
    Ragnar (14): I turn to Raakz, " Dont waste the bolt, I've got this" I turn towards twitch and aim to knock her out in One Punch...but she is already knocked out...dealing 5 bludgeoning damage. You're a cold blooded asshole.

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 17 Mipui_10

ROUND 4:

Zylo (22): Chats with his friends
    Thug 1 (17): Smashes his mace into Guard 1's chest, caving in his torso and kiliing him instantly. He then moves to the space 70ft east of Twitch, and pulls out his heavy crossbow.
    Raakz (15): Also chats with a couple of big ole dudes that like punching small women.
    Thug 2 (8.) [8 damage]: Upon seeing his comrade kill the guard, he follows him, pulling out his heavy crossbow and firing it at Raakz and hitting him in the leg for 4 piercing damage!
    G2 (7) [10 damage, movement reduced by 10]: dead as fuck.
    Ragnar (5):

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 17 Mipui_12
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:41 pm

(Dude. Not how chatting during combat works. It's literally a free action. Also, Raakz hasn't declared an action because it wasn't his fucking turn.)
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:08 pm

Oxander wrote:(Dude. Not how chatting during combat works. It's literally a free action. Also, Raakz hasn't declared an action because it wasn't his fucking turn.)

I know. I'm just pushing y'all's buttons. Declare actions!
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:05 pm

Zylo grabs Twitch and makes a run for it eastward.

"I will take her and run and get out of here. I will be encumbered if I try to fight with her."

Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:53 pm

Dook wrote:Zylo grabs Twitch and makes a run for it eastward.

"I will take her and run and get out of here. I will be encumbered if I try to fight with her."

"No, idiot! West, west!"
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:08 am

Zylo Stops in his tracks and starts heading west!

"How was I suppose to know! The information you have given us has been pretty vague about this bounty!"
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:09 am

Ok boiz. Get your shit together..... you went how far EAST before stopping in your tracks and headed back WEST.....

also, Zylo, some reason your token didnt show up on the last map. refer to the first map for your placement.
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:52 am

Tolr'ax wrote:Ok boiz. Get your shit together..... you went how far EAST before stopping in your tracks and headed back WEST.....

also, Zylo, some reason your token didnt show up on the last map. refer to the first map for your placement.

(Probly next to Raakz who yells at him to go the other way. So 10 ft).

Raakz picks up the manacles and slaps them on the Halfling wench as he runs alongside Zylo, heading WEST.

"Come on, big man! We'll come back for the carriage!"
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:59 pm

ROUND 4:

Zylo (22): Moves 5 ft to the Northeast and grabs an unconscious Twitch, then runs 5 ft Northeast with her, when Raakz reminds him that he should be going West, not East. So he turns around and heads East with Twitch dragging along behind.
    Raakz (15): Raakz picks up the manacles and slaps them on the Halfling wench as he runs alongside Zylo, heading WEST. "Come on, big man! We'll come back for the carriage!" He moves 35 ft to the WEST (moving around Ragnar as he does so)
    G2 (7): dead as fuck.
    Ragnar (5): I turn to Raakz, "I told you we would need to worry about these thugs!!" Ragnar turns towards the two thugs to and beats his chest yelling , axes in hand, to try and intimidate the two thugs, which he succeeds in doing to both of them! They seem a little reluctant to fight Ragnar now.

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 17 Mipui_14

From Raakz's screams of pain, the guards in the square take note of all the commotion going on, two groups come over to the area to see what is going on.

ROUND 5:

Raakz (20) [4 damage]:
    Ragnar (19):
    Zylo (16):
    Thug 2 (7) [8 damage]:
    Thug 1 (3):

NOT IN COMBAT:
    Guard 3: "HEY WHATS ALL THIS RUCKUS!!"
    Guard 4: "You three stop there!"
    Guard 5: "And here I thought today would be quiet"
    Guard 6: "You're gunna wanna stay where you are."
    Guard 7: You two! Drop your weapons!" He yells to the thugs.
    Guard 8: "You bastards better lay down those crossbows!"
    Guard 9: "Don't test us!"
    Guard 10: "We will but you in your graves if you don't stop!"
    Guard 11: "You are under arrest! We will be taking you to prison."
    Guard 12: "You picked the wrong day to fuck with me!"

Brethren of Grath - Gameplay - Page 17 Mipui_15

Last edited by Tolr'ax on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:57 pm

(You didn't even re-roll after actions? What a shit.)
    Tolr'ax
    Tolr'ax

Post by Tolr'ax Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:52 pm

Oxander wrote:(You didn't even re-roll after actions? What a shit.)

Nothing changed.....you moved 35 feet west, which is still within range of the crossbow...so....what reason was there to reroll??
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:27 pm

Tolr'ax wrote:
    Oxander wrote:(You didn't even re-roll after actions? What a shit.)

Nothing changed.....you moved 35 feet west, which is still within range of the crossbow...so....what reason was there to reroll??

This?

Tolr'ax wrote:I know. I'm just pushing y'all's buttons. Declare actions!

Raakz starts screaming as loudly as he can that "They killed those men! They're trying to kill us! Someone fetch the town watch!"
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:48 pm

Zylo tries to keep his composure!

"What is the plan Raakz! I am running blind in this situation YOU threw us in!"

Zylo is wondering if this goblin has our best interests at heart.
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:38 am

Dook wrote:Zylo tries to keep his composure!

"What is the plan Raakz! I am running blind in this situation YOU threw us in!"

Zylo is wondering if this goblin has our best interests at heart.

He does not.

"Grab tiny lady, get paid. This was plan!"
    Dook
    Dook

Post by Dook Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:05 pm

This Goblin is getting annoying.

"Well, I guess we have to take out these dicks."

Zylo lays down the unconscious Twitch on the ground.

Zylo makes his way towards the thugs and gets ready for an attack.
    Oxander
    Oxander

Post by Oxander Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:21 pm

Dook wrote:This Goblin is getting annoying.

"Well, I guess we have to take out these dicks."

Zylo lays down the unconscious Twitch on the ground.

Zylo makes his way towards the thugs and gets ready for an attack.

Raakz shouts, "W-w-what do you want? An engr-belch-aved how-to book on life? Cuz I've got one!"
    ASeaFaringLlama
    ASeaFaringLlama

Post by ASeaFaringLlama Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:09 pm

I turn to Raakz, "I told you we would need to worry about these thugs!!"
    Ragnar turns towards the two thugs to and beats his chest yelling , axes in hand, to try and intimidate the two thugs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:43 am